The crow's call / Wanda E. Brunstetter.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bangor.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bangor Public Library||LP F BRU (Text)||75011000333259||Adult Large Print||Checked Out||08/24/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432876951
- ISBN: 1432876953
- Physical Description: 521 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Includes discussion questions.
"When Vernon King, his son, and son-in-law are involved in a terrible accident, three women are left to cope with their deaths, as they become the sole providers of the family they have left. The women's only income must come from the family greenhouse, but someone seems to be trying to force them out of business. Amy King has just lost her father and brother, and her mother needs her to help run the family's greenhouse. It doesn't seem fair to ask her to leave a job she loves, when there is still a sister and brother to help. But Sylvia is also grieving for her husband while left to raise three children, and Henry, just out of school, is saddled with all the jobs his father and older brother used to do. As Amy assumes her new role, she also asks Jared Riehl to put their courtship on hold. When things become even more stressful at the greenhouse, will Amy crumble under the pressure?"-- Publisher's description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Greenhouses > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Amish > Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Large print books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Amish greenhouse mystery ; book 1
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction
- Brunstetter, Wanda E. Amish greenhouse mystery ; bk. 1.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.