Forever by your side / Tracie Peterson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bangor.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bangor Public Library||F PET (Text)||75011000343449||New Books||Checked Out||12/08/2020|
- ISBN: 9780764232312 : (paperback)
- ISBN: 0764232312 : (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780764232329 : (hardcover) ;
- ISBN: 0764232320 : (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 314 pages : paperback ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bethany House, 
"Accompanied by her best friend, Thomas Lowell, Constance Browning returns from studying in the East to catalog the native peoples of Oregon--and to prove that her missionary parents aren't involved in a secret conspiracy to goad the oppressed tribes to war. As tensions rise amid shocking revelations, Constance may also have a revelation of the heart."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indian reservations > Fiction.
Missionaries > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Oregon > Fiction.