The suitcase / Chris Naylor-Ballesteros.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bangor.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bangor Public Library||E NAY (Text)||75011000349396||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780358329602 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0358329604 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
"When a weary stranger arrives one day with nothing but a suitcase, his new neighbors ask nervous questions about who he is and where he comes from before they are challenged to decide between trusting the newcomer or taking the risk of not believing him"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neighbors > Juvenile fiction.
Trust > Juvenile fiction.
Truthfulness and falsehood > Juvenile fiction.