The Barnabus Project / The Fan Brothers and Devin Fan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bangor.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bangor Public Library||E FAN (Text)||75011000338175||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735263260 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0735263264 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaginated) : illustrations ; 26 x 26 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Canada : Tundra Books, 2020.
In a world built for Perfect Pets, Barnabus is a Failed Project, half mouse, half elephant, kept out of sight until his dreams of freedom lead him and his misfit friends on a perilous adventure. A stunning picture book from international bestsellers The Fan Brothers, joined by their brother Devin.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pets > Juvenile fiction.
Science > Experiments > Juvenile fiction.
Escapes > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.