The pact : a love story / Jodi Picoult.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bangor.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bangor Public Library||F PIC (Text)||75011000343282||New Books||Checked Out||12/09/2020|
- ISBN: 006085880X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780060858803 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 389, 18 p. : paperback ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial, 2006.
Includes information about the author, the book ... etc.
Previously published: New York : W. Morrow, 1998.
A teenage suicide pact between a pregnant girl and her boyfriend, both children of wealthy New England families. He shoots her, but fails to shoot himself and is charged with murder. At the trial he explains what made them do it.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Death > Fiction.
Teenagers > Suicidal behavior > Fiction.